PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tina Carolino's 50th Birthday Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Wok with Somy (cook, work, walk)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somyga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Tina Carolino's 50th Birthday Party Reply with quote

Tina Carolino’s SURPRISE 50th Birthday Party

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. & Mrs. Rey Carolino
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rey the master/coordinator/planner/manager talks about the the preparation of the surprise party. All sacrifices put in the party is all worth it for deserving mother and to a godly wife.

“Thank you mom, although you don’t give me allowance due to recession time”, he said and he added
“But I love you with all my heart..you’re the best mom!”

Christian said, “Ever since I was born till now that I am 16, you have always been there for me, I just want
to thank you for everything you have done for me until I am grown up.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
My plate full of food, yam yam, pancit, chicken, minudo, lumpia.vegetable....yummy yummy leche flan, fruits, and buko pie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina - Blowing of the candles. 50th Birthday

The Birthday celebrant & organizer/husband.

A song dedicated to Tina – “ I just called to say, I love you” by Aurea Rocamora.

Ron also dedicated a Filipino song….
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dancing, line dancing SAYAWAN naman....

The Professional Dancing Instructor Noli Eugenio and Somy Asido

Noli Eugenio, my fraternity brother and wife Morna and Lulu and myself.

The celebrant, Tina and the family with us….Thank you Carolino family for inviting us to Tina
SURPRISE 50th Birthday Party…What a thrill it was full of suspense and excitements.
May you have more 50 blessed year to come!!!! God Bless you!!!

reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Maraming Salamat Reply with quote

Pareng Somy,

Maraming salamat sa pag-dalo ninyo ni Mareng Lulu sa 50th ni Misis. It meant a lot. Salamat din sa pagkuha mo ng mga pictures.

Medyo hindi ako masyadong nagagawi sa ating Forum dahil medyo busy at kailangang kumayod ng husto.. Anyway, talagang nakakaaliw puntahan itong Forum mo... Keep it up...

Pareng Rey
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Wok with Somy (cook, work, walk) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: