PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alaskan Cruise 2010
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
normad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Alaskan Cruise 2010 Reply with quote

Summit 2010- Alaskan Cruise
“The Thrill and Adventure of a Lifetime”

The 2010 Cruise is finalized to go ahead on July 25, 2010.

Dear kababayans and Paetenian friends,

http://cruise2010.paete.org

We would like to welcome you to Alaska’s beauty that will leave you breathless. Making memories in Alaska, whether you are on board enjoying the scenic view of the powerful glacier, or ashore with the surprise wildlife encounters, mysterious rainforest and the eclectic mix of cultures. This is your chance to see the “Alaska you’ve always wanted.”

Now that we’ve finalized the date and the most reasonable price there is on Alaskan cruises, we would like to invite you to join us in celebrating our town fiesta in a unique setting.

Just imagine seven nights under the same roof, dining together, participating in all activities, taking advantage of free entertainment or simply relaxing in the cool Alaskan breeze. The compass that they will provide each evening for the following day's activities will give us ideas when to hold our own meetings. The land tour is optional but you are allowed to stroll around on your own.

We might encounter some kababayans working aboard. We may even get the chance to request for some lutong Paete at the culinary department.

There will also be an option to do some sightseeing in Vancouver or Victoria after the cruise.

So folks, save up now and make the next vacation relaxing and hassle free. Enjoy!
Ka Tony Dalagan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Alaskan Cruise 2010 Reply with quote

normad wrote:
Summit 2010- Alaskan Cruise
“The Thrill and Adventure of a Lifetime”

The 2010 Cruise is finalized to go ahead on July 25, 2010.

Dear kababayans and Paetenian friends,

Just imagine seven nights under the same roof, dining together, participating in all activities, taking advantage of free entertainment or simply relaxing in the cool Alaskan breeze. The compass that they will provide each evening for the following day's activities will give us ideas when to hold our own meetings. The land tour is optional but you are allowed to stroll around on your own.

We might encounter some kababayans working aboard. We may even get the chance to request for some lutong Paete at the culinary department.

So folks, save up now and make the next vacation relaxing and hassle free. Enjoy!

Tila po talagang very unique ang Summit na ito at mukhang masaya pero medyo malaking gastos po sa bawat attendees, lamang, magtatanong lamang po! anong pong agenda o benepisyo na magiging kapaki-pakinabang ng ating kababayan mula sa Summit na ito?

Nagtatanong lamang po dahil noon pong mga nakaraan Socal Summit 2005, NY Summit 2007 and then Induction of of PNCA , 2008 ay meron mga benepisyo para sa ating bayan.

Kung lolobing ng Dios ay sana po'y meron.

Salamat at MABUHAY ANG PAETE! Very Happy
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norma,

Please give us details on who is the Travel Agency to contact/email address of the Agency so that we can ask them questions directly. I know you have already mentioned the name of the ship in my personal email to you but now every wants to know all important information, like cabin prices and ports to visit.

Maybe, the travel agency can give answers to most frequently asked questions that you can publish in the USAP Paete.

I will present this to our Fiesta Picnic. Thank you for giving us a headstart on this Summit. PISoCal members hope to give good representation.

Fely Baldemor
normad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: about the benefits Reply with quote

Hi Tony,
Sa ngayon ay wala pang agenda. Hinihintay ko pang maayos at malaman kung ilan ang sasama sa cruise. Pag marami ang sasama ay magkakaruon tayo ng discount. Sa ngayon ay may kamahalan nga kaya mino monitor ng travel agent every month ang rate. Ang quote nya ngayon ay interim rate lang at ito ay subject to change.
Pag natuloy, saka pa pag uusapan sa meeting kung anong benepisyo ang ating maibabahagi sa mga kababayan natin. Hintay ka lang. Si Doc Tabia ang gagawa ng agenda para pag metingan sa cruise on SEA DAY.

Ang nasasa isip ko ay gumawa ng Souvenir Program at ang magiging proceed will go towards the next Medical/ Dental mission.
Don't forget that there are operating cost on this project such, editing, layout, printing and postal cost. So I hope you will subscribe a page. Remember too that the cruise is not till next year so there are lots to time to save. Really there's no excuse. Tara na! Sama na.

Norma
normad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Interim rate of the cruise Reply with quote

Hi Fely,

I just sent you the the interim rate of the cruise and the travel agent. (Peninsula Travel Tour Inc. Toll free: 1-877-700-8687 Attention: Luis Acosta)

Cheers.

Norma
Ludy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

This is only my suggestion...para sa gustong sumama sa cruise...pero nag aalanganin dahil sa gastos...siguro dapat tayong mag delegate ng isang tao na appointed ng president ng international Paetenian, Doc Tabia. This appointee will serve as somewhat like a trusted treasurer. Anybody who wants TO SAVE MONEY MONTHLY for this cruise should start NOW. We have at least 12 months from today...para hindi mabigat. Maybe 100/month or more, whatever that person can afford...para sa akin, mas maganda kung iba ang may hawak para siguradong maiipon he he he Very Happy

Ako, talagang gusto kong makita ang Alaska...and with all Paetenians on board, wow dobleng saya...anong say nyo?
Margie Lozano Rodillo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Alaskan Cruise July, 2010 Reply with quote

Hello Ludy,
Don't worry if you like to join the cruise and the rest of the group
I can deposit and open an account- PISOCAL Tours and Travel and
you can audit the monthly deposit. Our president or you can
be the signatories should you decide. I can deposit at Wells Fargo
Bank easily everyday or weekend. The bank is open from 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and from Monday to Friday from
9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. it's very convenient for me and no problem
at all.
I have 3 paluwagan and the money will be due( to me) on Feb. 2010 . $ 100.00 a month for 12 months for 3 share. This is enough for travel and I can set aside for tour. For sure you can avail of these benefit. This is a force savings should I decide to go for a tour. At the moment, I'm not sure if I'm going with the group, I
will just save in case I have other alternatives which I have to give priority Alaska or Phil. (Paete) I know we will enjoy with the Paetenians should I decide. Correct opinion di ba?
Regards and let me know what is best for everybody and I'm willing
to help the group. I'm a license travel agent at AAA Tours and Travel or GMR Tours and Travel or Guiller Margie Rodillo Tours and
Travel, me being the manager. We have business license and we can avail of the discounted rate in case we will be going to other
places in the future besides Alaska.

Regards and keep in touch,
Margie Lozano Rodillo

Regards,
Margie

Margie Lozano Rodillo
(Cerritos, California )
Ludy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Good... Reply with quote

I'm in for the savings, yung paluwagan, feb 2010 kamo? Eh maaga pa yun he he he baka magastos ko pa ang pera bwuahaahha...ok eto klasmeyt...pag usapan natin sa susunod na meeting
normad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Go for it. Reply with quote

That's a good idea. Good suggestion Ludy. Maybe the Presidents of all chapter should enties the member to do the same. What do you think?

Norma
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Let's Go!!!!! Reply with quote

What is your latest count of confirmed or planning on going. Once we know who are in your list, then, we ourselves can ask others to join. I learned from one of PISoCal members that we have Paetenians in Las Vegas that they are going + the relatives arriving from Paete. We are adding this topic in our meeting on August 22, 2009.

Also, we have the complete new officers line up for 2010 - 2011, we will annouce the lucky officers for the next two years after our meeting.

Fely
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: PI SoCal Members Alaska Cruise Reply with quote

Norma:

We have 24 PISoCal members during our meeting who pledged for the Alaska Cruise plus two for me included.

Please see listing posted by Ver Madrinan.

We hope to get more by October and January deadline 2010.

I will be looking for at least additional 20 and will let you know. We do not have the family Bagalso yet , the Valdecantos and the Madrigals.

Fely Baldemor

Last edited by Fely Baldemor on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
kabayan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tanong lang po ako ano pong company kayo balak magcruise para sa alaska cruise...dito po kasi kami sa radiance of the sea at byahe po namin ay alaska...
normad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Cruise Reply with quote

kabayan wrote:
tanong lang po ako ano pong company kayo balak magcruise para sa alaska cruise...dito po kasi kami sa radiance of the sea at byahe po namin ay alaska...

CelebrityX Mercury. Vancouver-Alaska -Vancouver July, 25- Aug.1/10

Wala na daw Royal Caribbean na may excursion from Vancouver to Alaska, back to Vancouver. Sa Seattle daw magmumula yung ibang Royal caribbean at kung sa Vancouver naman mag mumula ay ang disembarkation ay sa ibang lugar na, hindi na babalik ng Vancouver.
Para sa convenience nang iba, excursion ang kinuha namin. Vancouver/Alaska/Vancouver.

I hope I answer your question. We hope to meet Paetenians chef on board.

Norma Acala Duy
kabayan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: salamat po ng madami Reply with quote

nagyon po yan ang byahe namin di ko lang po alam next year..sigurado po madami kayon makikitang taga paete..dahil sa sa celebrity cruise po pinakamadaming taga paete..kaya kung me contact po kayo ke randy daalagan..anak po ni amang amado dalagan maari po nyong itanong sa kaya kung sino po nakasakay don...para mapaghandaan po sila ng mga taga paete don at kahit na lahat ng pilipino community...don..kilala naman po mga taga paete....kahit sang barko.
normad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: salamat po ng madami Reply with quote

kabayan wrote:
nagyon po yan ang byahe namin di ko lang po alam next year..sigurado po madami kayon makikitang taga paete..dahil sa sa celebrity cruise po pinakamadaming taga paete..kaya kung me contact po kayo ke randy daalagan..anak po ni amang amado dalagan maari po nyong itanong sa kaya kung sino po nakasakay don...para mapaghandaan po sila ng mga taga paete don at kahit na lahat ng pilipino community...don..kilala naman po mga taga paete....kahit sang barko.

Salamat sa iyong info kabayan at hahanapin ko si Randy Dalagan.
Alam mo ba ang email address niya?

Norma Acala Duy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabi mo madaming taga paete dyan sa celebrity, dadami
pa kaya yang mga taga paete na yan sa paete mismo ha ?

fredmc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Alaskan Cruise Update Reply with quote

I just want to link Virgil's latest update on the list of passengers (by Cabin) which was inadvertently placed under "Greetings Section".

http://www.paete.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9369

fredmc
fredmc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: [color=blue]PAETENIANS CRUISE 2010 WEBSITE[/color] Reply with quote

Just in case you have not noticed, there is a logo for the Paetenians Cruise at the top left hand corner of the first page when you access the Paetenians Website at Paete.org.

When you click at the Cruise Ship logo you will automatically access the Alaskan Cruise website where you could get a lot of information about the cruise -- the welcome message, itinerary, list of passengers, and info about the Celebrity Mercury cruise ship.

For those planning to join the cruise, and even those who have already signed up, you will find more valuable information through the welcome message of Norma Acala Duy, the Paetenians Cruise Coordinator. Click at the blue words Celebrity Mercury in the body of the message. There you will find topics about: Destinations, Onboard Experience, Plan A Cruise and Before You Cruise.

Onboard experience tells you about what is life onboard the Mercury ship and various activities you can do. You can look at the virtual tour of the ship, the Mercury Deck Plans, and Photos of Mercury Stateroom - the suites, Veranda, Ocean View, and Inside Stateroom cabins.

Useful information can be found in "Before You Cruise" such as preparation, booking for shore and land excursions, packing, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). There are lot of info at FAQ such as Payments & gratuities, Beverage Package, and other
topics.

To visit the Paetenians Cruise 2010 website you can also click below:

http://cruise2010.paete.org/
Ludy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Hello Ninang Norma Reply with quote

Greetings Very Happy

Ganda ng website nyo and info about the cruise. Napansin ko lang Ninang na hindi pa updated ang list ng participants. Nakita ko po kasi ang name ko, pero sad to say, hindi po ako makakasama. Kung pwede po paki-alis ang name ko. I wish I could. Sorry po and regards sa inyo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Buti at nasabi mo Reply with quote

dadaludy wrote:
Greetings Very Happy

Ganda ng website nyo and info about the cruise. Napansin ko lang Ninang na hindi pa updated ang list ng participants. Nakita ko po kasi ang name ko, pero sad to say, hindi po ako makakasama. Kung pwede po paki-alis ang name ko. I wish I could. Sorry po and regards sa inyo.

Hello,

Buti at nasabi mo, though, dun naman sa list ni Virgil eh wala name mo, baka nahuli lang nai-post yong may website ni Norma.

Base kasi sa mga suggestions mo noong una eh parang halos sure ka na at ngayon ka na lang nagsabi na hindi ka makasama ng makita mo list.

Pasensya ka na din.
normad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Souvenir journal Reply with quote

Hi Ludy, wala na nga ang pangalan mo sa list ng update ni Ver. Sayang nga. I am now concentrating on the souvenir journal so magsubscribe ka na lang kung hindi ka makakasama. Ilagay mo ang business mo or the family pictures.

Thank you and regards to your Mom and Dad.

I am in San Diego right now.

Ninang Norma
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daluds,

I deleted that anonymous posting. It should not have been approved. Napapansin ko yung anonymous posters na yun ay may galit sa Forum na ito at nanggugulo lang. Marami na siyang dis approved postings, nakalusot lang yung isang yun. Marami pa rin pong anonymous posters na nagpipilit manggulo dito sa Usap. Will delete na lang po kung sakaling nakalusot. Halos lahat ng topic sa Usap ay ginugulo nun.

Admin
Ludy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Hi, I know you Wink

Salamat po...

admin wrote:
Daluds,

I deleted that anonymous posting. It should not have been approved. Napapansin ko yung anonymous posters na yun ay may galit sa Forum na ito at nanggugulo lang. Marami na siyang dis approved postings, nakalusot lang yung isang yun. Marami pa rin pong anonymous posters na nagpipilit manggulo dito sa Usap. Will delete na lang po kung sakaling nakalusot. Halos lahat ng topic sa Usap ay ginugulo nun.

Admin

taga paete crew carnival

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: recommendation Reply with quote

mgandang gabi po, ako po ay crew ng carnival cruise line kung gastos po ang pinag uusapan may carnival din po sa alaska, at makakatipid po kayo, pinakamurang cruise po yan sa lahat, yun lng po yung concern ko..

mabuhay
normad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: recommendation Reply with quote

taga paete crew carnival wrote:
mgandang gabi po, ako po ay crew ng carnival cruise line kung gastos po ang pinag uusapan may carnival din po sa alaska, at makakatipid po kayo, pinakamurang cruise po yan sa lahat, yun lng po yung concern ko..

mabuhay

Hello Paete Carnival crew. Sayang hindi mo sinabi kaagad. Pero matagal na namin binalak ito, at the time tatlo lang ang cruise line na mangagaling at babalik ng Vancouver. NCL, Holland American at Celebrity. Yung iba ay sa Seattle magmumula. Kaya ang kinuha namin ay Celebrity dahil ito and mas reasonable ang offer.

Sa susunod, we will keep you posted Norman.

tita Norma
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum