PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

accepting THESIS or Special Project of (BSIT/BSCS)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nhel07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: accepting THESIS or Special Project of (BSIT/BSCS) Reply with quote

Programming Language
-Visual Basic 6
-VB .NET
-ASP .NET
-PHP
-HTML
-Java
-MySQL
-COBOL

just email me at chocobo27@yahoo.com .

or check my website at csit-talks.ucoz.com ..

thanks Very Happy
Passed by

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Scope of your work??? Reply with quote

What is the scope of your work? I assume its only for development. The thesis or research itself is not part of your work. Right?

If not, I guess there might be a problem. Mostly graduating students particularly here in Manila, they pay people to do their thesis for them. It's just like people going to Recto University. It's quite disappointing. What do you think?
nhel07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Scope of your work??? Reply with quote

Passed by wrote:
What is the scope of your work? I assume its only for development. The thesis or research itself is not part of your work. Right?

If not, I guess there might be a problem. Mostly graduating students particularly here in Manila, they pay people to do their thesis for them. It's just like people going to Recto University. It's quite disappointing. What do you think?

I teaching my client while i program the software/application so, they learn how the program flows and function. Yes, mostly,. IT student they pay people to do their Thesis. Maybe they not study or bla bla....

for your information Im just only a student from AMA Computer University. I Study many programming languages.A whole day i practice to program and studying other programming. I am a working student . Accepting Special Project and helping Thesis B Student is my job. I program like the Inventory System, Library System, Studio Gallery and many more..

thanks for your opinion.

-AMA Computer University
Passed by

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: working student... That's good... Reply with quote

So, you're from AMA. Hope you're not from Pasig Campus and other no-no campuses. Hope you get what I mean.

You do the programs? Wow, what are they really doing in their thesis? Just learning from what you do, right?

Scripts are usually done for their clients in their actual thesis defense. Sad to say, 3 out of 10 are committing these mistakes. Hope you're not into this kind of activity. It's not actually helping the students.

Wish you finish your studies so you can work and contribute to the industry.
nhel07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: working student... That's good... Reply with quote

Passed by wrote:
So, you're from AMA. Hope you're not from Pasig Campus and other no-no campuses. Hope you get what I mean.

You do the programs? Wow, what are they really doing in their thesis? Just learning from what you do, right?

Scripts are usually done for their clients in their actual thesis defense. Sad to say, 3 out of 10 are committing these mistakes. Hope you're not into this kind of activity. It's not actually helping the students.

Wish you finish your studies so you can work and contribute to the industry.

Yah...
Miss Tapia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: working student... That's good... Reply with quote

Passed by wrote:
So, you're from AMA. Hope you're not from Pasig Campus and you can work and contribute to the industry.

HOPE YOU TOO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nhel07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: working student... That's good... Reply with quote

Miss Tapia wrote:
Passed by wrote:
So, you're from AMA. Hope you're not from Pasig Campus and you can work and contribute to the industry.

HOPE YOU TOO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very Happy
Columnist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: working student... That's good... Reply with quote

nhel07 you're from AMA. Hope you're not from Pasig Campus and you can work and contribute to the industry.[/quote]

HOPE YOU TOO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Very Happy[/quote]

HOPE WE TOO Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nhel07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why good that i am not student in AMA Pasig Campus..? AMA Sta Cruz is my campus..
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum