PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the new USAP PAETE FORUM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the new USAP PAETE FORUM Reply with quote

We have moved our online discussion forum from Network54.com to our own server at Paete.org. This will give us greater flexibility in the design and contents of the Forum.

This is a moderated forum. If you are not a registered member, your posts will be subject to approval of our Forum moderators before they become visible to the public. Registration is open only to the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines.

If you are not yet registered, please click on the REGISTER button above and register your username. You may be asked to supply the following additional information:

1. Your full name. Please include your middle name if your mother is a Paetenian.

2. If you were born in Paete, please tell us who your parents are.

3. If you live or have lived in Paete, please tell us when and where you lived in Paete.

4. If you have relatives in Paete, please tell us the name of your relatives and your relation to them.

You could also send the above information via email addressed to: moderators@paete.org after filling up your Registration. We will not approve your membership until you provide us with the above information.

Thank you.

THE PAETE.ORG FORUM MODERATORS
Email: moderators@paete.org

To read the messages from the Old Forums at Network54.com, please click on the link below:

http://paete.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=20

Last edited by admin on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ludy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile hello moderators, just browsing......isasara nyo ba yung old usap?...If so, kailan? this is a neat idea.....
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: The Old Forum will be closed soon! Reply with quote

dadaludy wrote:
Smile hello moderators, just browsing......isasara nyo ba yung old usap?...If so, kailan? this is a neat idea.....

Yes, Dada Ludy! Isasara na natin yong lumang forum after one week... so please do not post anymore new threads there.. just finish any existing topics in the old forum and post all new topics here in the new Forum....

Got to sleep na! Its almost 2 AM na here in Toronto.. overtawad na ito!
benyd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Pausyoso nga, Mr. Webmaster Reply with quote

ang ganda naman dito...kita pati ang mga faces namin...mabuti ito dahil magkakakila-kilalang mabuti.

Laughing

good idea!
Ludy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....ok Rey thank you for your quick response....o sige tulog ka.....sweet dreams....dapat makarating ka dito sa summit....dami ng dumadagdag.....isa na ang magkapatid na Angelina Ortiz De Leon and her family (Chicago) .....at Lilay (sorry, di ko alam married name nya) from Arizona sila.....paano ba ito, kulang ang katawan ko sa dami ng friends/classmates/relatives na darating.....
net_feldmann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: ang saya saya Reply with quote

[/b]ang saya saya na lalo ng usap paete, huling huli ang ating mga hitsura, mas nakakaenjoy. over exciting talaga Very Happy Razz
vermad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: The 1000 words at least Reply with quote

I know Rey C. and Ludy V. Good to know who Beny Dans is since she is a regular poster.

Beny, anak ka ba noong Dans na mag-uukit sa may GitnangBayan? Meron ba doong batang ang pangalan ay Popoy. Dans ba ang apelyido niya?

Last edited by vermad on Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
batang_patio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat! Reply with quote

Ang ganda-ganda naman ng bagong Usap Paete may naka-attached pang "panakot" mabuti na lang maliit ang pictures, otherwise, kitang-kita ang nakasabog na tambutso (LOL).

Wala akong masabi, habang tumatagal ay paganda ng paganda ang Paete.org.

Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat!

aurel
eve19612000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat! Reply with quote

mas okey nga ito, congrat's Mr. Rey Carolino sa matiyaga't pagbibigay mo ng maraming oras mapaganda ang Paete Forum...thank you, BTW magkikita ba tayo sa SoCal Summit? rgds. -sheba-
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat! Reply with quote

eve19612000 wrote:
BTW magkikita ba tayo sa SoCal Summit? rgds. -sheba-

Meron pang tatlong draws yong Lotto 6/49 ko before the summit so may pag-asa pa rin akong makahabol! <lol>... make sure you promote the Camping 2006 in the Summit Okay? Tell VerMad to include that in the Summit Agenda...
vennb
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!..parang mga artista ......nag-gagandahan......
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Things to remember in the new Forum Reply with quote

Here are some more issues that I need to point out with regards to our new Forum:

1. Private Messaging (PM) has been disabled. This is because we may have some young children signing on as Members of our forumsj and we want to protect their privacy by preventing "bad people" from trying to initiate contacts with them through private messaging. Once we have most of our regulars registered, I may decide to make the MEMBERSHIP listing private and available only to registered users and make the Batang Paete Forum private (ie, non registered users will not even be allowed to view the postings).

The Batang Paete forum may become redundant however as soon as our account with Think.com has been approved as I am guessing there will be a better and more secured online discussion forums geared for minors that will become available to them at Think.com, tama baga Prof? But while we are waiting for that account at Think.com, this might be a good transition place for them to practice their posting skills.

2. When I created your account, by default I set your email addresses as not visible. This will prevent spam harvesters from picking up your email address from the Forum and flooding you with spams... The drawback for this is that an old acquaintance that might stubmle upon you in USAP PAETE will not be able to initiate private communication with you unless he or she post a public message in the forum. If you want people to be able to initiate private contact with you via email, go to your PROFILE and abswer YES to "Always show my email address". Be warned though that by doing that you are exposing your email address to spammers!

3. By default also, I answered YES to the question "Always Notify me of Replies". When this option is set to YES, you will receive an email notification whenever a new article is posted on a topic that you are monitoring. You can click on the article link to the email and it will bring you to that newly posted article. This is good if you have very little time to check the Forums and you don't want to miss reading posts on selected topics.

4. I would highly recommend that you do not use unrecognizable ALIAS in the username to make it easier for us to identify you. My suggested format of the username is the full firstname and the first character of your last name (eg, REYC). You can change your USERNAME at anytime by going to your PROFILE.

5. If you are not using a shared computer, I suggest you answer YES to the prompt to remember your username and password and save you the hassle of logging in everytim you want to post in the Forum. However, if you are using a public computer (eg if you are posting from an internet café or in the elementary computer lab) or if you are sharing your computer with an "untrusted" person, do not do this as other can assume your identity in the forum.

Lastly, bear with us as this new forum is NEW to us, the moderators, too.
We are still learning its interface as you do. I have not completed the fine tuning so there might be some slight changes here and then as we go along.

If you encounter any bugs or problems as you use the new forum, please let me know so we can fix them....
vermad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: To Aurel and Sheba Reply with quote

Aurel:

Maganda pala ang background na blue; lutang ang subject matter. Of course, it goes without telling for the foreground. Laughing

Sheba:

Finally, the faceless postings of Sheba Question have got a face. Vielen Dank! Wink

I am not hiding. My photo needs some improvement. Rolling Eyes I just have to have a brighter, sharper image, personally and photowise! LOL! Idea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
louv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks rey for the update! bihira lang ako dito sa usap. di makaugaga most of the time sa ka busyhan. appreciate the hardwork that you and others do for all of us. regards![/b]
amork

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: new usap forum Reply with quote

dear rey, wow ganda nito, kaya lang nangangapa pa kung paano.
just asking, saan mo ba kinuha yong picture ko? hindi ko matiyak kung ako nga yon. kasi ang alam ko hindi pa ako nagpapadala ng pic ko. nag-text lang si aurel para mag-visit ako sa new format, nakita ko may pic na.

btw, congrats to all of you, ganda nitong bago.

rgrds,
mam amor
vermad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Amor K. Reply with quote

Amor:

Glad to see you here. I suspect this new Usap-Paete will be a 7/24/365 thing. And it is just starting!
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: new usap forum Reply with quote

amork wrote:
saan mo ba kinuha yong picture ko?

di ko matandaan, mam amor! anyway, pinalitan ko ng bago- yong kuha noong awards ceremony ng balikpaete... if you have something better, email it to me and i will replace it...
amork

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: new usap forum (rey) Reply with quote

Very Happy dear rey,
wow! you're so handsome.... (in my dreams, i will always remember your (this) face... hehehehehe.

thanks for posting my picture. it suffices me. when i have a better pic in the future (like yours now) i'll send it to you.

again, congratulations for this new usap forum.

rgrds to you, tina, and the kids.

mam amor
amork

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Ka VerMad Reply with quote

Smile Ka Ver,

You're right, magiging "mabiling-mabili" itong new usap forum, as the posters will get to know more each other because of the individual pic.

Tingnan mo Ka Ver, magpinsan nga ang father mo at mother ko sa balandra. kaya pala namamasko kami noon sa inyo nang bata pa kami at kapag bumibili kami ng baboy sa karnehan ninyo ay laging may tawad at sinasabi ng ama, "hayan para sa pamangkin" <LOL> pero ngayon na wala na ang mga oldies natin, ka ver, mamamasko po! <maraming LOL>

nice meeting you again. regrds to ka minda and the kids.

truly,
amor
vermad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amor:

I got the idea of putting some family infos from you. Now, I hope others will follow so we can easily see who is related to whom. This creates bonds. Putting one's parents and other siblings helps too because they may not know you but might know your parents or a brother or a sister. Parapasko? Try again in December 2005! Great idea, Tanging Guro. Wink
vermad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ang saya saya Reply with quote

net_feldmann wrote:
Ang saya saya na lalo ng usap paete, huling huli ang ating mga hitsura, mas nakakaenjoy. over exciting talaga Very Happy Razz

Nenett:

Nasaan ang picture mo? Puede ba 'yong padala mo sa akin noon? Ipadala mo sa Kuya Rey. Pag ang picture ay 'as is' walang bayad. Kapag niretoke [like plastic surgery] may bayad. Tama ba, Rey?
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ang saya saya Reply with quote

vermad wrote:
Nasaan ang picture mo?

Mang Virgil,

Thanks po lagi sa paalala, pag po me picture parang nagkikita na rin po tayo ng personal Razz Smile
nievesb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: waww... Reply with quote

to all moderators;I'm really proud and thankful to be apart of this group.talagang nawawala po ang inip ko here.I'm really inspired from this brilliant idea Wink ,most especially to our beloved fellows.Gosh!!!this is a good website.I hope more of our ''kababayan''are enjoying this site.

Mabuhaaayyyyyy!!!!!
amork

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: waww (nenneth) Reply with quote

Razz Wink Laughing

hello nenneth,

ayan nakita na rin kita sa picture. nakaka-enjoy lalo rito sa usap ano?
kumusta sa inyong lahat diyan. natatandaan pa kaya ako nina kang aurel at kang fely? sina basilio kaya, kang ome, kang mike and kang ligaya? andyan pa baga sila?

mam amor
nievesb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: hi po mam Amor; Reply with quote

Hello po!about po sa tanong nyo ang tatay ko po ay matagal ng patay nong pa pong 1997 at ang ina po ay nasa amin at awa po ng dyos ay malakas pa rin.she is 75 yrs.old na po.ang mga tiyo ko po ay nasa ibat ibang lugar my mama Basilio died two yrs.ago si mama Ome ay nasa bataan with his family.my mama Miguel ay nasa katapat lang po ng bahay namin at ang nana Ligaya.at ang nag iisang babae nila ang nana Anding or Andrea asawa po +Dolly Cagandahan ay nasa kalapit bahay din po namin sa ilaya.Okay naman po sila.Miss ko na nga po sila.also my friend Mhel at si dada Mery.di ko po matawagan kase ala pong malapit na phone don sa kanilag bahay.Thanks sa message nyo.Regards din po sa family nyo...
nievesb
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum